Formation Attack Strategies

Aktuelle Schachprodukte werden vorgestellt

Beitragvon Topschach » Di 5. Feb 2013, 10:15

Topschach Kommentar:
Schön, dass es Lulu gibt. Was Lulu ist ? Ganz einfach. Wenn jemand die Idee hat, selbst ein Schachbuch zu schreiben und dieses dann ganz schnell drucken und veröffentlichen will, dann ist dieser Jemand bei Lulu genau richtig. Die Zeit und das Geld was man bei dieser Art des Produktionsweges spart, kann man sehr gut in den Inhalt des Buches fließen lassen. Im Ergebnis ist ein wirklich gutes Buch entstanden, dann jedem Schachspieler auf 500 Seiten sehr gute Tipps gibt, wie die Figuren am besten stehen, wenn man den Gegner angreifen möchte. Kaufempfehlung !

The much Awaited Sequel to the Best Selling “Formation Attacks"
by Joel Johnson

Bild

Publisher: Lulu, 2012
Edition: Paperback medium
ISBN: 978-1-105-64680-5
Pages: 500
Language: English

The much awaited sequel to the best selling book, “Formation Attacks”, has arrived. “Formation Attack Strategies” is another 500 page book, full of great attack information with 579 fabulous attack games from all openings and all eras.

The games provided in the book came from an in-depth global search for unique, inspirational, and original attacks from some of the world’s greatest attackers. Many of the them toil in remote areas of the planet and have only a local following.

Let me introduce you to attacking players like Guy West of New Zealand, Marc Esserman of Boston, MA, Liu Wenzhe of China, Kevin Seidler of Denver, CO, Manuel Bosboom of The Netherlands, Dharshan Kumaran of India, Padre Murphy of Ireland, to name a few.

The book also contains discussions about many attack philosophies, attack strategy and planning, identification and exploitation of weaknesses, and so much more. If you are one of the many people who love my last book, you will be ecstatic about “Formation Attack Strategies”.

Joel Johnson, unlike nearly all other chess masters, started playing tournament chess at the advanced age of 17. But it did not take long before success struck, in just his third chess tourney, Joel won the 1972 Merrimack Valley High Chess Championship (Lowell, MA area).

Less than six years later, Joel earned the National Master title, raising his USCF rating from 1342 to 2320, followed shortly thereafter, by earning the Life Master title. As a player, Joel is a tactical chess player that has won many chess tournaments during his roughly thirty-five years of playing chess at the Master Level.

During the summer of 2007, Joel won the 2007 U.S. Senior Chess Championship. Over the last few years, Joel has been the most active chess player in the state of Arizona, playing more than triple the number of USCF rated games, than the next most active player.

In addition to playing, Joel was an award winning Editor of "Chess Horizons", the official state chess magazine for the state of Massachusetts and is currently the Games Editor for the magazine.

What people are saying about Joel Johnson's books:

Life Master Brian Wall, 2 time Colorado State Champion:
"I think I've died and gone to heaven. It's terrific to see Joel succeed with another instant classic."

Randall Hoch - Texas:
"I am finding it as enjoyable as your first one. The games you have chosen are not only instructive, but also very entertaining. Your books have given me appreciation and motivation to play attacking chess from move 1. ... So I have to credit you with showing me the way!"

Michael Stewart - Mississippi:
"I got your new book, outstanding work!!! Better than the first if that's possible. Both books are attacking classics and should be on every chess players shelf.

Im Shop kaufen: http://www.topschach.de/formation-attack-strategies-p-2476.html
Topschach
Administrator

Zurück zu Schachmarkt