The Chess Puzzle Book 4

Aktuelle Schachprodukte werden vorgestellt

The Chess Puzzle Book 4

Beitragvon Topschach » Do 31. Jan 2013, 10:38

Topschach Kommentar:
Und das nächste Schach-Puzzle-Buch aus dem Hause Russel. Auch diesmal wird an den Erfolg der Vorgängerbände angeknüpft. Die Puzzle sind allerdings schon richtig schwer zu lösen und man sollte zumindest eine DWZ von 1800 aufweisen können, um mit diesem Buch Spaß zu haben. Ansonsten holt einen der Frust schnell ein und die Lektüre landet in der Ecke.

The Chess Puzzle Book 4
Mastering the Positional Principles
by Karsten Müller, Alexander Markgraf

Bild

Publisher: Russell Enterprises, 2012
Edition: Paperback medium
ISBN: 978-1-936490-52-3
Pages: 184
Language: English

Congratulations! You Have the Advantage! Now What??

Welcome to The Chess Puzzle Book 4! – It mostly deals with the important technical question of how to convert a static advantage.

As noted by Mark Dvoretsky in his Foreword: "I cannot think of any books with high-quality exercises regarding such topics as domination, the 'do not hurry' principle, the principle of two weaknesses, etc., all of which are discussed by Mueller and his co-author Alexander Markgraf (..)

I hope that you enjoy this new book by Müller and Markgraf and I encourage you to seriously study the positions discussed in the book. As a result, you will significantly progress in your understanding of chess and improve your results."

Topics include: Prophylaxis, The Principle of Two Weaknesses, The Right Exchange, Domination, Do Not Rush, and Converting an Advantage. There are also many well-chosen exercises with comprehensive solutions to help guide and instruct the reader.

The Chess Puzzle Book 4 is the fourth volume in the series formerly known as the ChessCafe Puzzle Books.

Im Shop kaufen: http://www.topschach.de/chess-puzzle-book-p-2442.html
Topschach
Administrator

Zurück zu Schachmarkt