The Greatest Secret of Bobby Fischer

Aktuelle Schachprodukte werden vorgestellt

Beitragvon Topschach » Mo 13. Mai 2013, 13:21

Topschach Kommentar:
Oha ! Der Titel klingt spannend. Aber die größten Geheimnisse wird Bobby Fischer wohl mit ins Grab genommen haben. Trotzdem ist das Buch lesenswert und bringt einige Dinge auf den Tisch, die man eventuell noch nicht kannte.

The Final Truth About the Greatest Chess Player of All Time
by Nenad Nesh Stankovic

Bild

Publisher: LCCP, 2013
Edition: Paperback small
Expected : April 2013
ISBN: 978-1-48125-223-2
Pages: 304
Language: English

Customers should note that this book is translated from the original Serbian, leading to many charmingly arcane and occasionally inelegant turns of phrase.

Someone once said: Many books have been written about Bobby Fischer. Maybe a voice will be heard in this day and age when only yesterday seems as distant history. Will all this be interesting after another twenty years have passed?

Maybe there is some truth in that... However, there are people who seek the truth and then there are those whom the truth seeks. Upon this I found my motive for writing this book.

All the truth I carried in me all these years finally found a way to reveal itself despite all the lies, half-truths, and testimonies which were only a collection of retold stories from those who were only passersby in the life of this chess mastermind.

How did Bobby Fischer grow up, the greatest one of all time in the game of 64 black and white squares? What crucially influenced his spiritual development and chess mastery? Why did he so passionately and madly hate Communists and Jews?

How did he ascend to the chess throne? Why did he disappear after becoming World Chess Champion in the collision of the worlds match held in cold and far away Iceland? And where did he hide from people and public eye for the next 20 years?

Why did he return to chess and why that took place exactly in Yugoslavia during the 1990s? Was he angry with the government of his country for condemning him for not following the strict UN embargo or did he channel his negative feelings towards the people in his country?

How did he meet and correspond with Slobodan Milosevic? And why did he like him? Was Radovan Karadzic, who is currently on trial in The Hague, "accidentally" next door to Bobby Fischer in Interkontinental Hotel in Belgrade?

Was he ever in love and who were the women in his life? How did he practice? How did he play? Where did he find inspiration? Did his private life suffer while he lived and breathed chess? Why did his heavenly prospects turn into tragedy?

And everything else you ever wanted to know or ask about the "undefeated world champion", you will find on the pages of the book titled The Great Secret of Bobby Fischer.

Im Shop kaufen: http://www.topschach.de/greatest-secret-bobby-fischer-p-2527.html
Topschach
Administrator

Zurück zu Schachmarkt