Die neuste Ausgabe des Schach Informatoren liegt auf dem Tisch und wieder gibt es viele interessante Neuerungen. Anders als in den Ausgaben zuvor, wurde in der aktuellen Ausgabe auch viel Wert auf das geschriebene Wort gelegt. Die Leser werden es dankend aufnehmen. Auch für Klubspieler ist der Schachinformator bereits zur Pflichtlektüre geworden, da die Neuerungen auch auf Vereinsniveau sehr gut einsetzbar sind.
Chess Informant 114
by Alexander Matanovic (Editor)
Publisher: Chess Informant, 2012
Pages : 340
• "Garry’s Choice” – 2nd exclusive column by Garry Kasparov! The 13th World champion dissects top games of modern chess/ in English, 8 pages • NEW: “Old Wine in New Bottles” – exclusive column by Mihail Marin! Well known writer and grandmaster explains extraordinary chess ideas from “now and then”/ in English, 8 pages
• NEW: “One country – It’s time 4 Sweden” – games annotated by leading Swedish grandmasters, Berg, Grandelius, Carlsson and Tikkanen../ in English, 12 pages • Coverage of WCC match Anand-Gelfand – by grandmaster Kidambi Sundararajan/ in English, 6 pages
• “Top Five” – exclusive annotations by five World’s top players (2700+), Jakovenko, Short, Volokitin, Vitiugov and Inarkiev/ in English, 22 pages • “CI Labs 114” – 8 theoretical surveys with original analyses by grandmasters:
• Ivan Cheparinov – English, Anti-Gruenfeld A16
• Alexander Delchev – Modern Reti, Neo-Catalan A13
• Kidambi Sundararajan – Sicilian, Sheveningen B85
• Sam Shankland - Ruy Lopez, Bird’s defence C61
• Bassem Amin - French Defence, Kings Indian Attack C00
• Dimitris Mastrovasilis – Four Knights, Scotch variation C47
• Alexei Bezgodov- Queen’s gambit, Tarrasch defence D32
• Rafael Leitao – Catalan, Classical E05
• in English, 38 pages
• “Rising stars” column is presenting young American grandmaster Samuel Shankland with his annotations of two recent games/ in English, 7 pages
• Guest column by British Chess Magazine – by Andrew Martin/ in English, 2 pages
• Portrait of Gata Kamsky – The best from his career so far/ in Informant non-language style, 13 pages
• Games – traditional section, 80+ contributors including Morozevich, Movsesian, Bologan, Rublevsky, Jakovenko, Bartel, Sasikiran, Sargissian, Kiril Georgiev, Sjugirov, Vitiugov, Volokitin, Tiviakov, Erdos, Sulskis, etc./ in Informant non-language style, 175 pages
• Standard Informant content: Contest for the best game and novelty, Combinations, Endings, Excellent moves, Problems by M.Velimirovic, Studies by Y.Afek, Tournaments report.../in English and Informant non-language style, 49 pages
One of the most exciting moments in preparing Chess Informant is when we receive the annotated game by Garry Kasparov. Will it be a famous game from recent practice or a little-known gem? How did he choose it? Which games were among his candidates? So many questions, but only one answer in "Garry's Choice." From Kasparov, you can expect only the unexpected!
As with his previous column in Chess Informant 113, you will never guess his chosen game! As a hint, I will say that the game was an opportunity for Garry to showcase his beloved King's Indian Defense. These deep and interesting annotations, by the highest possible authority, are an unforgettable lesson and above all a true revelation of extraordinary chess art.
Chess Informant 114 – Tesla Edition also introduces a new feature: "Old Wine in New Bottles," by well-known chess writer and player Romanian GM Mihail Marin. The impetus behind this advanced educative column is the aphorism that "every new chess idea is one that has been forgotten." It is an exciting voyage through the magnificent history of chess ideas.
Another new feature is the column "One Country." Here the spotlight is on Sweden and four Viking representatives of a new generation: GMs Berg, Grandelius, Carlsson, and Tikkanen. It is an opportunity to become acquainted with the Scandinavian playing style through their extensive annotations, and discover how friendship and mutual support can be key to climbing the chess ladder.
The "Top Five" column is headlined by British GM Nigel Short, who brings his charm and British humor to our pages. While European Champion Dmitry Jakovenko explains how it feels when one is so close to their desired title. They are joined by Volokitin, Vitiugov, and Inarkiev, who also present their exclusive stories only for Informant 114.
In "CI Labs," Ivan Cheparinov writes about "the birth of a novelty" and the latest fashion of the Anti-Grünfeld A16. Specifically, how Topalov's team was able to find his fifth move novelty in the Topalov-Kamsky 2009 WCC semifinal match. Brazilian star Rafael Leitao, who won the World Youth championship in 1996 (runner-up was Peter Leko!), extends our horizons with new ideas in the Classic Catalan E05.
Young American grandmaster Sam Shankland was excited to present his switch from 1.d4 to 1.e4, with an article about Bird's Defense in the Ruy Lopez C61. Also, new CI Labs member, Egyptian grandmaster, and soon to be doctor, Bassem Amin, examines the King's Indian Attack C00. A set up that White can use against the French, Caro-Kann, or Sicilian.
Dimitris Mastrovasilis from Greece analyzes the Scotch Four Knights C47, which surprisingly occurred in the recent match between Kramnik and Aronian. Alexander Delchev from Bulgaria shows the latest developments in ECO code A13, which cannot be found in his book The Modern Reti.
Siberian opening expert, Alexei Bezgodov, puts the Tarrasch Defense D32 under the microscope. And Kidambi Sundararajan from Chennai, India contends with an enormous amount of material in the always popular Scheveningen Sicilian B85. All in all, eight original articles from the CI Labs crew.
Chess Informant 114 provides complete coverage of the 2012 Anand-Gelfand match, along with many other top events. You will find new guest column by our friends from the British Chess Magazine.
In Informant traditional section there are 200+ annotated games, by more than eighty grandmasters, including Morozevich, Movsesian, Bologan, Rublevsky, Bartel, Sasikiran, Sargissian, Kiril Georgiev, Sjugirov, and Erdos to name just a few.
The "Best of Chess Informant" profile is dedicated to the career of Gata Kamsky.
Im Shop kaufen: http://www.topschach.de/chess-informator-p-2182.html